Unique venue in the heart of England
Buxton Crescent combines history, architectual elegance and exeptional hospitality
One of the most luxurious and historic destinations in The Peak District, Buxton Crescent hotel offers impressive spaces for meetings and events, to conferences, banquets weddings, dinners and away-days.
Buxton Crescent is a unique venue offering light, flexible spaces in a historical setting. From meetings, conferences, away days and team building to functions and banquets, Buxton Crescent is certain to impress. The hotel offers 7 meeting / function rooms, from the Boardroom to the spectacular Assembly Room that can accommodate up to 186 delegates for a theatre style meeting or 120 guests for a seated banquet with a grand, elegant ambiance. The hotel is the ultimate choice for your meeting or event, providing a space to communicate and create ideas and motivate.
The venue offers elegant décor and impressive spaces, rich with heritage for your guests. Events can also include the added benefit of the wellness spa facilities and vast range of outdoor activities close by, thanks to our position on the edge of one of England’s most dramatic and beautiful National Parks.
- Seven meeting rooms from the boardroom to the spectacular Assembly Rooms with gilded columns and ornate painted ceilings, which can accommodate up to 120 guests for an elegant banquet and 186 guests in a theatre style.
- Exceptional service from enquiry and throughout your event, thanks to our experienced team, who can discuss the hotel’s flexibility to deliver a range of packages tailored to your requirements.
- Excellent food and drink is key to every event at Buxton Crescent Health Spa Hotel. Working in conjunction with our Executive Chef, the specially-designed menus offer flexibility, healthy options and catering for specific dietary requirements.
- Central UK location close to road, rail and airport hubs.
- All meeting and function rooms offer free Wi-Fi, natural daylight and air conditioning. All the rooms have lift access.
- The latest IT and AV equipment can be provided.