Breathing & Airways
Effective inhalation therapy
Different forms of inhalation treatments are predominantly recommended when it comes to respiratory diseases. The remedial benefits directly correspond to where they are needed.
The dosage of medication can be significantly reduced compared to orally administered agents. Possible side effects can be reduced due to the lower dose and the rest of the body is less stressed. The use of natural remedies such as salts or essential oils offer great effectiveness with maximum care.
The supportive administration of natural antioxidants is also helpful in some procedures in stress therapy to support the overall effectiveness of the treatment.
These applications are particularly effective for treatment of chronic respiratory problems, allergies or after-effects of colds and respiratory infections.
- Inhalation of natural healing water via nebulisers
- Inhalation of healing water with the addition of medication
- Oxygen inhalation therapy
- Inhalation of salt aerosols in salt caves
- Walks in nature’s own aerosols - particularly seawater and forested areas
See all Ensana treatments