Derbyshire Resident Discount Terms & Conditions
How to obtain discount
- Derbyshire County Council residents must advise at the time of booking that they are eligible for the discount and provide a copy of their council tax bill with photographic ID at check-in or point of sale.
- The applicant of the discount must be a current Derbyshire County Council tax payer/Crescent Card Holder. No discount will be given without these forms of identification
- The discount is 10% off Accommodation, Residential Spa Stays and Spa Days and Dining (restaurant only) and 15% discount off of Spa Retail.
Terms and conditions
- Discount is available on all full price items, direct bookings only (not via any 3rd parties or their websites), subject to availability, excludes accommodation offers and gift vouchers. Only Derbyshire County Council tax residents can claim the discount.
- Accommodation discounts will be given where one of the guests staying is the Derbyshire County Council, named council tax resident.
- Discounts are not available on blackout dates published on the hotel website.
- Discounts in the restaurant are for food only and excludes alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Food discounts are not available at Christmas or New Year. Other blackout dates published on the hotel website.
- Spa retail discounts are available on all items excluding sale / special offers and subject to availability.
- Spa days, treatments, sessions are subject to availability of the spa. Discounts are not available on blackout dates published on the hotel website.