There’s something incredibly special about The Old Hall Hotel
With its rich history, elegant architecture and beautiful location in the heart of the Peak District, it’s little wonder why The Old Hall Hotel has been voted by brides and grooms in Derbyshire as the Best Wedding Venue in a Town or City in the East Midlands.
Celebrate your special day at the Old Hall Hotel in the heart of the beautiful Peak District, whether you are looking for a civil ceremony, all day reception or an evening celebration, the Old Hall Hotel offers bespoke weddings to suit any budget. The hotel is delighted to be able to offer civil ceremony services in a choice of function rooms, along with your day and evening reception. Whether you require a small intimate wedding or a larger celebration, the Old Hall can cater for your requirements. Each wedding we host is unique for you.
Our wedding events team can advise you on everything to make your day absolutely perfect – from the floral arrangements and seating plans, to photo opportunities and your first dance, were here to make sure everything runs perfectly, leaving you free to treasure each and every special moment.
We also work closely with a number of recommended wedding suppliers, please ask our wedding co-ordinators for more information.
The Old Hall Hotel in Buxton is delighted to offer Civil Wedding services in a choice of our function rooms. Our civil wedding service room hire costs include the following:
- Setting up and hire of the room for the Civil Ceremony
- Venue License and posting of official notices within the hotel
- Personalised fresh floral arrangement for the Registration table
- Background music or facilities for you to provide your own background music
- A private room required by the Registrar
- A member of our management team to liaise with the Registrar as required
- Civil ceremonies at the Old Hall must be booked in conjunction with a wedding breakfast